Peru: Day 3

-
We just arrived in Cusco, a beautiful city east of Lima. But we got our asses kicked pretty hard from altitude sickness. There was a problem with time and adjustment. We traveled from Lima (sea level) to Cusco (11,000 ft) in 1 hour and I guess our bodies didn't like it.

The only person that didn't feel sick was my Grandma. As the rest of us were knocked out, she was washing clothes, showering, etc. "Nay ho yeh..." I said to her with a thumbs up as I woke up.

But my dad wasn't feeling that great. We had to call a doctor in to check him out. Here, doctors are like the briefcase ones, like the olden days when they come to your house. He checked out my dad, gave him an injection and some pills, and within a few days was back to normal.



EPIC



market place

Today, I met some people who spoke english. It's great.
-

No comments: