Chile: Day 1/2

-
For some reason, I thought it was going to very hot in Chile. I also thought that Chileans had dark skin . But it was just the opposite, it's pretty cold and most of the people are light skinned with almost black hair.

I feel comfortable here, mostly due to the fact that my mom and grandma can now speak Spanish to help us get around.

I think I got on TV today. A camera crew came up to me, asking for me to participate in some magic TV show thing.


It kinda caught me off guard, because the light was so blinding, and they shoved a microphone in my face. They were waiting for some kind of response, and i said, "No habla espanol." He said "Es Bien," and started tell me to do things in Spanish.

Of course I had no idea what he was talking about, and I just barely got through one trick. Then I said, "Gracias," and I walked away.
-

No comments: